Do you want to be a medical assisant?
posted by Dani
I know I have. Although I’ve certainly thought from time to time about becoming a medical assistant of some sort, I’ve decided to major in nursing since that field seems to suit me a lot better. Especially pediatric nursing, because I’d love to be able to make children feel better when they’re feeling under the weather, and I’d love making sure that they stay healthy. But if that right there doesn’t work out for whatever reason, I know I’d have a lot of fun in a career field like this. There’s a really nice medical assistant school that I’ve found on the Internet that could help me do just that, and this might be something that I could always look into once I’ve gotten my degree in nursing. It might help advance my career even further, and that’s always desirable in today’s world! I’d like to have something decent to fall back on in case I need that, and I like to put a lot of forethought and planning into stuff like what my job would be once I’m out of school… at least for the first time, after I’ve gotten that first degree. Who knows? Maybe being a medical assistant might be fun! It’s certainly something that I can’t just give a passing cursory glance to… entire post at: http://blog.little-miss.org/?p=3175
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants :: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants provides online articles and news for the medical assistant profession. Posted by student, faculty and friends of St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants.
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants's Fan Box
Twitter Updates
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(158)
-
▼
November
(63)
- Medical Assistant Schools Online
- MedAssistant.org Review
- Be a Medcial Assistant
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- Medical Assistant Schools
- A Medical Assistant in MedAssistant.org
- Medical Assistant
- Be a Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant School Now Online
- Assistant in the Medical Field
- Be A Medical Assistant in 6 to 8 WeeksAs a nurse I...
- Online Medical Assistant Program
- Medical Assisatant Online
- Medical Assistant School
- Medical Assistant Schools
- Comments for medical assistants at:http://thewifey...
- Education for Medical Assistants
- Take Medical Assisatant Classes Online
- Online Medical Assistant Course
- Online Medical School
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT JOB TRAINING
- Online Medical Assistant Course
- Online Classes for Medical Assistants
- About Medical Assistant Program
- ONLINE MEDICAL ASSISTANT
- Medical Assistant Blogs
- Medical Assistant School
- Medical Assistant Schools
- Pursue Your Good Career being a Medical Assistant ...
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- STUDY ONLINE TO BE A MEDICAL ASSISTANT
- Study online to be a medical assistant
- Meidcal Assistant Courses
- Want to be a medical assistant?
- Pursue Your Dream
- Be a Medical Assistant
- Being a Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant School
- Medical Assistant School at MedAssistant.org
- Health Jobs
- Medical Assisant: Job Training Online
- Online Medical Assistant School
- Discover and analyze health education posted by Tr...
- Top Medical Assistant Schools
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- Dr. Spiff posted by Dr. SpiffThe school holidays a...
- Medical Assistant Studies
- Medical Assistant Post
- A Medical Assistant Story
- Online Medical Assistant School
- Online Medical Assistant School
- Future as a medical assistant
- Medical Assistant School
- Medical assistant school Posted by Health and Me...
- Top Medical Assistant School Online
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- Medical Assistant School
- Medical Assistant Classes Online
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT SCHOOL
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT
- Medical Assistant Jobs
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
-
▼
November
(63)
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- MedAssistant.org
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers a comprehensive web-based program which delivers unparalleled convenience and flexibility to our students. St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants has a commitment to educational excellence with unsurpassed student service which as made us a leader in online Medical Assistant distance education. Medical Assistant program details can be viewed online at: www.medassistant.org