Posted by Kadus_Mama:
Happy Day for me and Medical Assistant Story
I know...i know, I shouldn't be blogging at this moment. I've packed most of our things last night, but still lots of things still not in the luggage yet. *sigh* I was too sleepy to do the packing thingy, I decided to sleep at 3am last night. Hehe..
Supposedly, we are to take ERL go to KLIA today, but having to carry 2 boxes (my family stuffs lah!!) and 2 big luggages and not to mention, 2 active kids along, Hubby is against the idea to use ERL to airport. It will be troublesome to carry so many things including carrying our kids. Hmmmmm...hubby will decide about this later. But if you are wondering whether I'm excited to go back to Sabah today, of course I am. Heheheeeeee It has been long since I went back there, you know!! hehe
Anyway, still remember i went back to hubby's hometown last weekend??? While at Sitiawan or specifically at my Sister-in Law's house, i noticed there is one in-progress house build opposite her house that really captured my attention. Do look at the picture below....
Don't you think the house is just too HUGEEEEEEEEEEE?? It's like a mansion that can accomodate more than 80 people at once. It just so big you know! Well, being a curious human being I am, I asked my SIL who does the house belong to, and guess what...NO!! it's not belong to a medical assistant but it's belong to one of the Specialist Doctors in Sitiawan. Yaiks!!!!! Don't you think it's too grand for a doctor to have that kind of house??? Hehehe It rival that Zakaria fella's mansion in Klang, no??
What make me think more after knowing about the specialist was, does he has a medical assistant who is from St. Augsutine School of Medical Assistants??? Seriously guys, don't you know it one of good and affordable medical assistant school one can find. After much thinking, i guess i won't get my answer unless i ask the Rich Doctor about this, huh??? Maybe if i go to Sitiawan again and see the Doctor around, i might pop the question about his medical assistant. Hehehee
Okie Dokie..its already 7.30am by now, and i think i should be off to to finish packing our stuffs. I hope KLIA has a wifi service and allow me to online later. Hehehehee What am I to do if i cannot see my blog for days....so..see you guys in your blog later..
Dr. Spiff
posted by Dr. Spiff
The school holidays are just around the corner and my two boys are currently just waiting for it to arrive. They're already planning to create havoc at home and I pity Mrs. Spiff who has to put up with all the noise and mischief they're going to be up to ... LOL! Sorry honey, I can't help you there :DActually back when I was a kid I used to live just for the year end 7 week school holidays mainly because I could sleep in all day. Yes, I was and still am a lazy bum ... hehehe ... But unfortunately now with my work, just getting a days worth of leave is already hard enough as it is.Sometimes I wonder if I've made the right decision by going into the advertising industry. Maybe I should have been a teacher like Carol, then I could also enjoy the long school holidays. And yes Carol, I'm envious of you and your holiday ... LOL!But then again, after reading Kadus Mama's post about this medical assistant or was that a medical doctor, I can't remember already, actually building his own house and it looks so huge like a mansion, maybe I should have enrolled in a medical assistant school or something.I heard of great one at the St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants where you can get an affordable education online. I wonder how much a medical assistant gets paid anyway. Judging by the picture of the house Kadus Mama put up, they must get paid huge sums of money ... hehehe ...Oh well, since I hate studying in any form these days, I guess I'm going to be stuck with just being a lowly Account Manager urrmmmm, I mean spaceman for now :D
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants :: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants provides online articles and news for the medical assistant profession. Posted by student, faculty and friends of St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants.
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants's Fan Box
Twitter Updates
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(158)
-
▼
November
(63)
- Medical Assistant Schools Online
- MedAssistant.org Review
- Be a Medcial Assistant
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- Medical Assistant Schools
- A Medical Assistant in MedAssistant.org
- Medical Assistant
- Be a Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant School Now Online
- Assistant in the Medical Field
- Be A Medical Assistant in 6 to 8 WeeksAs a nurse I...
- Online Medical Assistant Program
- Medical Assisatant Online
- Medical Assistant School
- Medical Assistant Schools
- Comments for medical assistants at:http://thewifey...
- Education for Medical Assistants
- Take Medical Assisatant Classes Online
- Online Medical Assistant Course
- Online Medical School
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT JOB TRAINING
- Online Medical Assistant Course
- Online Classes for Medical Assistants
- About Medical Assistant Program
- ONLINE MEDICAL ASSISTANT
- Medical Assistant Blogs
- Medical Assistant School
- Medical Assistant Schools
- Pursue Your Good Career being a Medical Assistant ...
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- STUDY ONLINE TO BE A MEDICAL ASSISTANT
- Study online to be a medical assistant
- Meidcal Assistant Courses
- Want to be a medical assistant?
- Pursue Your Dream
- Be a Medical Assistant
- Being a Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant School
- Medical Assistant School at MedAssistant.org
- Health Jobs
- Medical Assisant: Job Training Online
- Online Medical Assistant School
- Discover and analyze health education posted by Tr...
- Top Medical Assistant Schools
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- Dr. Spiff posted by Dr. SpiffThe school holidays a...
- Medical Assistant Studies
- Medical Assistant Post
- A Medical Assistant Story
- Online Medical Assistant School
- Online Medical Assistant School
- Future as a medical assistant
- Medical Assistant School
- Medical assistant school Posted by Health and Me...
- Top Medical Assistant School Online
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- Medical Assistant School
- Medical Assistant Classes Online
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT SCHOOL
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT
- Medical Assistant Jobs
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
-
▼
November
(63)
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- MedAssistant.org
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers a comprehensive web-based program which delivers unparalleled convenience and flexibility to our students. St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants has a commitment to educational excellence with unsurpassed student service which as made us a leader in online Medical Assistant distance education. Medical Assistant program details can be viewed online at: www.medassistant.org