Friday, November 14, 2008

Online Classes for Medical Assistants

Medical Assistant Courses Online
http://www.luphobia.com/2008/11/online-course-in-medical-assistant-school/
Posted From: Brillie
This is my article about health. I mean, I’m not good writing in English but I try to recount about things that I know. Have you heard about school of medical assistant before? I think you did. Yes, St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants is one of online school that have a very diligent campaign in the media spread the Internet. If you want to be medical assistant, you can take online course at there. With e-learning program, you can still working and studying. Don’t worry about the fee, it’s cheap, it is just $645! and you can use the “Google Checkout” service for quick simple program registration and secure tuition payments. I will not much talk about this again before you hear testimony from someone who had to follow this program to be medical assistants. She is a nurse from the Philippines who advising her nephew to studying in medical assistant school. She said, Medical assistant is one in demand job, so many students wishes to take this course. Oh well, maybe if I could I would like to take this course too. But unfortunately, I haven’t finish my high school yet. What about you?

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants :: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants provides online articles and news for the medical assistant profession. Posted by student, faculty and friends of St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants.

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants's Fan Box

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants

    My photo
    St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers a comprehensive web-based program which delivers unparalleled convenience and flexibility to our students. St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants has a commitment to educational excellence with unsurpassed student service which as made us a leader in online Medical Assistant distance education. Medical Assistant program details can be viewed online at: www.medassistant.org