Tuesday, December 23, 2008

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants is the school for me!
Three years ago I enrolled in a cosmetology course that I had paid a huge amount for and given up three nights a week to take. It was a great idea at that time but with someone who had kids, it was torture. Leaving my then 2 year old kid to a nanny was not something I intended to do. But I had no idea how else to do it. So that went on for a month until the nanny decided to leave because of personal problems. The night classes had to be put on hold. What can I do? So this upset had made me rethink my priorities. My kid first before anything or anyone else.If only my choice of profession had an online study version, I would have finished it without leaving home. Just like my friend who is now a
medical assistant. She got her certificate from St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants after only 8 weeks. Now she's earning in dollars. I didn't know that there is so much demand for medical assistants nowadays and it's expected to grow in the next decade or so. And she did this while having a full time job. Apparently, you get to study at your own pace and in the privacy of your own home. I think it's cheaper that way. No need for gas or travel expenses.With the right medical assistant schools, getting a degree or a certificate is easy.
Posted by {girl}forallstatus

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants :: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants provides online articles and news for the medical assistant profession. Posted by student, faculty and friends of St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants.

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants's Fan Box

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants

    My photo
    St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers a comprehensive web-based program which delivers unparalleled convenience and flexibility to our students. St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants has a commitment to educational excellence with unsurpassed student service which as made us a leader in online Medical Assistant distance education. Medical Assistant program details can be viewed online at: www.medassistant.org