Friday, December 26, 2008

Medical Assistant

Medical Assistant
Hello friends! How's your Christmas celebration? About me here, I feel so happy today because I received a lots of gifts from my friends and family. Besides that it's boxing day today my friend and I went to Walmart this morning and I bought a lots of stuffs like hard drive, camera and many more. In the afternoon we went to the next city and I bought a beautiful winter coat, pants and shoes.When I returned home I was so tired that's why I give myself ample time to relax and rest. After a few hours my cousin Ana came and we talked about medical assistants school online. According to her she wants to study the MedAssistant.org
medical assistant program online at St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants this coming school year 2009. It's the best Medical Assistant Schools online that provides proper education and best training to all medical assistants students. We all know that medical assistant is one of the fastest and highest demand profession in the field of medical career. Aside from that they also offer pharmacy technician program, dental assistant program, nursing assistant program and of course medical assistant program.Well, if you feel that medical assistant is fit for you, just check out the website medassistant.org, feel free to enroll and be a good medical assistants student online.

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants :: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants provides online articles and news for the medical assistant profession. Posted by student, faculty and friends of St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants.

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants's Fan Box

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants

    My photo
    St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers a comprehensive web-based program which delivers unparalleled convenience and flexibility to our students. St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants has a commitment to educational excellence with unsurpassed student service which as made us a leader in online Medical Assistant distance education. Medical Assistant program details can be viewed online at: www.medassistant.org