Saturday, October 31, 2009

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants :: Online School for Medical Assistants

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants:

Medical Assistant Earns Well Today

I am considering the option of studying to become a medical assistant. I heard from my sister in Florida that she is earning good money from being a medical assistant. What is more convincing is that a medical assistant can work during night time and take care of the kids during day time. My sister in her case, she will send her kids to the day care and sleep. I had my second thoughts before because leaving the house to school would be tasking for me. Then my sister recommended this online school St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants- It is a national accredited & certified Medical Assistant program. I'm sure I will not go wrong with this decision since the demand for this career is continually growing. I also share this news to my friends and I was able to convince them and we are planning to register in group at St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants. I'm so excited studying again. I really love to learn you things especially that I can benefit from this later on.

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants :: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants provides online articles and news for the medical assistant profession. Posted by student, faculty and friends of St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants.

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants's Fan Box

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Blog Archive

    St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants

    My photo
    St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers a comprehensive web-based program which delivers unparalleled convenience and flexibility to our students. St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants has a commitment to educational excellence with unsurpassed student service which as made us a leader in online Medical Assistant distance education. Medical Assistant program details can be viewed online at: www.medassistant.org