Monday, September 7, 2009

A Medical Assistant's Story

Saving Lives

Posted by admin on 8th September 2009 in General blog, Medical

I have been working for almost a decade as a medical assistant in this respected hospital and I never get tired of helping the sick people get well and recover from their illnesses. I have lived my life here and have experienced different adversities and different emotions. Many patients have made me cry and even happy, that I love my job this much. As a medical assistant, I may say that I do my job well because I have been dedicated to this task and further more to what I can give.

I exert extra efforts when ever a patient needs me. Unlike other medical assistants, I have knowledge on other things inside the hospital because I am always been eager to learning beyond my knowledge. When emergency comes, even without the doctor, I can do some extra activities but with the consent of the experts. I will never let a dying patient down if I can do something to make him/her live for just a moment…

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants :: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants provides online articles and news for the medical assistant profession. Posted by student, faculty and friends of St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants.

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants's Fan Box

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants

    My photo
    St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers a comprehensive web-based program which delivers unparalleled convenience and flexibility to our students. St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants has a commitment to educational excellence with unsurpassed student service which as made us a leader in online Medical Assistant distance education. Medical Assistant program details can be viewed online at: www.medassistant.org