new degree
My review class is over, though it was so short a time, I learned so many things, which I know I couldn’t learn just through self study. I am not that good in studying by myself, I am easily distracted, and my attention span is so short. Even the review class is quite expensive, what I’ve learned is invaluable. So hopefully, it will be retained until and after I took my exam. I also pray and pray that the results will be positive. JDuring my review the most common topic during breaks was how to get through US fast. Aside from being a nurse, one of the most in demand job is Medical Assistant. Some of them are planning to pursue the course at St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants, according to them It is one of the Best Medical Assistant Schools. If you think about it, it’s really a win-win decision if ever a nurse or any professional decided to pursue this field. It will open more job opportunities and of course nobody ever loses in new knowledge, a new degree.
No I am not enrolling again…. I have yet to practice my second degree.
Posted by mem
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants :: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants provides online articles and news for the medical assistant profession. Posted by student, faculty and friends of St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants.
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants's Fan Box
Twitter Updates
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(254)
-
▼
April
(18)
- Training and Education for Medical Assistants
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- Online Training for medical assistants
- Medical Assistant School Online
- Medcial Assistant Online Classes
- Schools Online for Medical Assistants
- Schools for medical assistants
- Attention: Medical Assistant Opportunities
- Review
- You can be a medical assistant online
- Online Courses
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- Medical Assistant School
- Schools
- The Best Medical Assistant School
- Medical Assistant Schools
- Careers for Medical Assistants
- Medical Assistant Career
-
▼
April
(18)
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- MedAssistant.org
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers a comprehensive web-based program which delivers unparalleled convenience and flexibility to our students. St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants has a commitment to educational excellence with unsurpassed student service which as made us a leader in online Medical Assistant distance education. Medical Assistant program details can be viewed online at: www.medassistant.org