Med Assistant is available now!
When I was young I used to tell my cousins that I want to be a doctor when I grow up. My cousins had their own dream of becoming a celebrity, beauty titlist and become a nurse or a doctor. I don’t know that being a doctor takes time because you need to be schooling for 8 years before you will be a doctor plus it’s costly. When I am graduating in high school, I better choose to be a manager of bank or computer professional. Then, I end up taking Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, it’s not on my list but amazingly I able to make it up to 4 years.My bro wants to work abroad and so he is taking nursing course now. I found out that St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants is the best school if you want to be a Medical Assistant. Medical Assistants are reportedly growing its number of jobs available in the US. At St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants is now offering formal training online with superb program that allows you to study online in the comfort of your home. And so if you want to be a Medical Assistant, check it out at www.medassistant.org for more details.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants :: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants provides online articles and news for the medical assistant profession. Posted by student, faculty and friends of St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants.
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants's Fan Box
Twitter Updates
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(254)
-
▼
March
(30)
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- Trainingn online to be a medical assistant
- Check this out!
- What's New
- Learn to be a medical assistant
- How to be a Medical Assistant
- Fast growth in medical jobs
- Be a Medical Assistant...
- Medical Assistants
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- Medical Assistants
- Medical Assistants
- Medical Assistant Education
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- Medical Career
- I want to be a medical assistant
- The Best School for Medical Assistants
- Career Training
- Medical Assistants
- Medical Assistant Training
- Medical Assistant Comments:
- MEDICAL ASSISTANTS
- Medical Assistant Post by Chrissy
- Medical Jobs
- Online Schools- Medical Assistants
- Medical Assistant Schools
- Medical Assistants
- Education
- Medical Assistant Education
- Medical Assistants training is now online!
-
▼
March
(30)
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- MedAssistant.org
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers a comprehensive web-based program which delivers unparalleled convenience and flexibility to our students. St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants has a commitment to educational excellence with unsurpassed student service which as made us a leader in online Medical Assistant distance education. Medical Assistant program details can be viewed online at: www.medassistant.org