She Want to Become A Doctor
My daughter said that she want to become a doctor. Well, she is just four and a half years old at this moment. But I told her, if later on she want to become a doctor, she need to study in the medical school. At this moment, of course it is to early to look for medical school for her. But I heard from others that there is a good medical school that have good reputation in the country.Some known medical assistants in town were studying in this St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants. They really have their reputation when it come to the quality of the school. Maybe there are other medical assistant schools as well that you can find, but I am not sure if they have same quality with this school.I am not a student there. And I don't have any degree from this school. But if others give their compliments about this school, I think it's really good to know more about the school. Or even choose this school for your children.So if you plan to become medical assistant I think this school is the right school for you to enter.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants :: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants provides online articles and news for the medical assistant profession. Posted by student, faculty and friends of St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants.
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants's Fan Box
Twitter Updates
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(254)
-
▼
February
(20)
- Medical Assistant School
- Online School for Medical Assistants
- Medical Assistant Schools
- The Best Medical Assistant Schools
- Become a Medical Assisant Online!!!
- How to Become a Medical Assistant
- How to Become a Medical Assistant
- Attention Medical Assistants
- Medical Assistant School
- How to be a medical assistant online
- Medical Assistant:
- Medical Assistants
- Attention Medical Assistants!!
- Important Information for edical Assistant Students
- Medical Assistants
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- ATTENTION: IMPORTANT MEDICAL ASSISTANT UPDATE!!
- Medical Assistants
- Thank God for Medical Assistants
- A MEDICAL ASSISTANT CAREER
-
▼
February
(20)
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- MedAssistant.org
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers a comprehensive web-based program which delivers unparalleled convenience and flexibility to our students. St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants has a commitment to educational excellence with unsurpassed student service which as made us a leader in online Medical Assistant distance education. Medical Assistant program details can be viewed online at: www.medassistant.org