Irregular Patterns and my New Year Plans!
Filed under: current waves — kyrillevin @ 5:09 am Tags: circadian rhythm, medical assistant, new year, oversleeping, schools, sleep, sleeping pattern
Lately I have noticed this peculiar sleeping pattern that I inevitably follow. My personal circadian rhythms had changed – which is not really a good thing considering that I have to adjust yet again after the Christmas break. Oh yes, I’m talking about my sleeping patterns – I usually sleep more in the morning and stay up late at night doing something. I know I’m a night person, but in this case it’s too extreme to follow this kind of ridiculous pattern. Nope, not insomniac.
I noticed that I overslept too much. But this is only because I lack sleep for the past few months (due to some school stuff) and I think that it is only proper (and fair enough) for me to get as much sleep as I could this break. The fact is, I’m just disturbed by the fact that I might have to readjust yet again the moment that school would start (it’s fast – approaching!).
New Year has finally arrived! I have so much yet to do. The coming of year 2009 marks the beginning of some of my laid-back dreams in 2008. So I have to materialize it back this year. As usual, I’m planning to update my blog, every now and then. I also want to enroll in some new classes, preferably about computer programming or anything that deals with mechanics. I’m so envious with a good friend of mine who plans to be a medical assistant this year. An excellent school for this field (for medical assistants wannabes) would be St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants. I helped her in looking out the best medical assistant schools in the web and I daresay that she might find the real academic life that she was waiting here.
So happy new year everyone!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants :: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants provides online articles and news for the medical assistant profession. Posted by student, faculty and friends of St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants.
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants's Fan Box
Twitter Updates
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(254)
-
▼
January
(42)
- Medical Assistnat Schools
- Eroll Online to be a Medical Assistant
- Education for Medical Assistants
- Medical Assistant Schools
- A review of St. Augustine School of Medical Assist...
- Medical Assistants
- Career as a Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Schools
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- Medical Assistant Schools
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT
- Medical Assistants
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Courses
- medical assistant schoolsJanuary 15th, 2009 by , u...
- Learn to be a Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Schools
- Interenet Based Education for Medical Assistants
- Online School of Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisatant
- Medical Assistant Courses
- Medical Assistant Courses
- Consider the Medical Assistant Training RouteThere...
- Medical Assistant
- Be a Medical Assistant in 6-8 weeks!
- Medical Assistant
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- Medical Assisant Career
- Medical assistant
- Medical assistant
- Online Medical Assistant Course
- Online Medical Assistant Courses
- Medical Assistant Training Online
- Medical Assistant Training Online
- Medical Assistant Schools
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- Medical Assistant Career
- The School of Angels
- Medical Assistant Jobs
- Become a Medical Assistant
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
-
▼
January
(42)
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- MedAssistant.org
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers a comprehensive web-based program which delivers unparalleled convenience and flexibility to our students. St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants has a commitment to educational excellence with unsurpassed student service which as made us a leader in online Medical Assistant distance education. Medical Assistant program details can be viewed online at: www.medassistant.org