Be a Medical Assistant
by Asawa
One of the fastest moving industry today is with Medical. When it comes to medical field, you can always assure to have a job no matter what the economic situation is. I was browsing online and I was amazed of how the medical field still hiring new nurses, doctors, medical assistant, medical billing assistant and a lot more. The reason I went back to school and pursue a career in nursing program. If you wanted to change your career and get a high pay salary jobs, just be a medical assistant today. I have known some friend at school, they went to school for 2 months to be a medical assistant and decided to pursue a degree in nursing, which is a good thing. As they always said, they love their job and to be a medical assistant is the best career ever. Now, I was so excited to be just like one of them. To be a nurse, is not always an easy task that is why medical assistant is here to help me be prepared to be a nurse someday.
Anyway, I went online and I have found this website that will help us to be a medical assistant in just 6 to 8 weeks. It's accredited, affordable and accessible certificate program for Medical Assistant, take online classes online, and you can be assured since this is the online website that was designed by expert health care professionals. Now, I am so excited to be a medical assistant for only less than 3 months. How about you? Be a medical assistant today. All you have to do is visit St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants and learn more about their services and medical assistant school programs. More at: http://honeybabybee.bravejournal.com/entry/24975
additonal comments and medical assistant student reviews:
http://zapinfo.blogspot.com/2008/10/medical-assitant-is-within-your-reach-6.html
ST AUGUSTINE SCHOOL OF MEDICAL ASSISTANT
by Nurses Notes
Medical Assistant is now very popular course especially here now in the Philippines. Students prefer to study medical assistant for their ambition to work abroad like in the United States , United Kingdom and many other more countries which is in demand job. I know so many who are really aspiring to be a medical assistant.
Medical Assistant course is a curriculum under the medical department that needed to finished the whole program. And you want to be one of the health care professional? I am a nurse and I could assure you that this job also is challenging and enjoyable experiences. St Augutine School is offering medical assistant and even online is available and you can enroll and finished the course at your own convenient wherever you are. First register online and tuition fees can be paid online according to your mode of payments. Classes online at anytime around the world. They will provide a formal education and training at your own convenient and save time, money and resources.
You will never regret to enroll this course from the best medical assistant school. To be a medical assistant professional, surely enjoy working performing administrative and clinical task to keep offices of medical specialist physicians as your duties and responsibilities. And this is already in demand job especially that more patients prefer sometimes to seek treatment at private physicians. And many more physician now a days practicing their profession by having his own clinics, but they can not run their own clinic alone without a medical assistant. article found at:
http://medical-nursing.blogspot.com/2008/10/st-augustine-school-of-medical_29.html
Sunday, September 28, 2008
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants :: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants provides online articles and news for the medical assistant profession. Posted by student, faculty and friends of St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants.
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants's Fan Box
Twitter Updates
Followers
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- MedAssistant.org
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers a comprehensive web-based program which delivers unparalleled convenience and flexibility to our students. St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants has a commitment to educational excellence with unsurpassed student service which as made us a leader in online Medical Assistant distance education. Medical Assistant program details can be viewed online at: www.medassistant.org