Sunday, July 27, 2008

Careers: Healthcare : Medical : Medical Assistant

http://shutterhappenings.blogspot.com/2008/10/alternatives.html
Posted by shutter happy jenn in
Last week, I was in my dad's hometown and I met up with my cousin, who's currently working as a salesperson in a pharmacy. She has a nursing degree, but failed the board exams, so right now, she cannot practice what she was trained to do. She was hoping she could enter a review center to help her prepare for the next board exams, so right now, she was trying to earn enough money to sustain that.If I was her, I would consider being a
medical assistant. With her knowledge in the medicine and health care, I am sure she would make a good medical assistant. Over at St. Augustine Educational Services, they offer online study programs, so my cousin would surely work and study at the same time. I checked their medical assistant program details and they have so many programs to choose from. These programs are certainly a big help for people who wanted to become medical assistants - or people who are helping doctors in any given field. Of course, even if you say it's just office work, still, it would be nice if you have some knowledge about the things you're doing. Correct?If I will be able to talk to my cousin, I will tell her about this medical assistant school so she can have many alternatives to her chosen career path. If she's still waiting for the next board exams, then at least she can still make use of her knowledge, as well.

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants :: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants provides online articles and news for the medical assistant profession. Posted by student, faculty and friends of St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants.

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants's Fan Box

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants

    My photo
    St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers a comprehensive web-based program which delivers unparalleled convenience and flexibility to our students. St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants has a commitment to educational excellence with unsurpassed student service which as made us a leader in online Medical Assistant distance education. Medical Assistant program details can be viewed online at: www.medassistant.org