Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My medical assistant career

My medical assistant career
My cousin invited me to this event where I met several medical professionals. I am also into this kind of field because I am presently working as a
medical assistant in a hospital. Before I worked, I studied at a medical assistant school where I was trained and informed about the nature of the position after schooling. Working as a medical assistant is very rewarding both financial and personal. Financial because I am paid well where I am presently working and personal, because I get to help others who are in need of my professional service, which I like the most. The study and training would take around 6-8 weeks and studying the course is very affordable and after the study you get to work immediately and received amounts beyond others. I always encourage my friends to take up the course because based on my experience; it is really worth the effort and the wait. For those interested to take up medical assistant's training and formal study, I would suggest that you visit www.medassistant.org and get informed about the study and the profession. At the present, I am employed with two institutions where I get to practice what I learn form the medical assistant school. For me, it is really worth the effort. Aditional reviews at:
http://mentalhealthcenter.blogspot.com/2008/10/medical-assistant-for-male.html
http://komputer-software-info.blogspot.com/2008/10/st-augustine-school-of-medical.html

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants :: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants provides online articles and news for the medical assistant profession. Posted by student, faculty and friends of St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants.

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants's Fan Box

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants

    My photo
    St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers a comprehensive web-based program which delivers unparalleled convenience and flexibility to our students. St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants has a commitment to educational excellence with unsurpassed student service which as made us a leader in online Medical Assistant distance education. Medical Assistant program details can be viewed online at: www.medassistant.org