More medical assistant posting information and blog review at:
http://monliam.blogspot.com/2008/10/want-to-be-medical-assistant.html
Want to be a Medical Assistant?
I have always loved to work in a hospital or clinics. I love to help patients. I've been in and out of the hospital and my doctor's clinic a couple of years back due to my gallstones (which by the way was removed already) I somewhat envy these medical assistants and if I could only be one of them I would definitely love it. But I know that being a medical assistant is not that easy. You have to learn and educate yourself with some administrative and clinical tasks to keep the health practitioners/doctors offices and clinics run smoothly.A medical assistant, as far as I know and learned, updates and file patients’ medical records, fill out insurance forms, and arrange for hospital admissions and laboratory services. They communicate directly to the patients. They also perform tasks less specific to medical settings, such as answering telephones, greeting patients, handling correspondence, scheduling appointments, and handling billing and bookkeeping. They have to be efficient because the offices or clinics depends on them. Medical Assistants is somewhat the secret behind the success of every medical offices.It's a good thing that you can find a medical assistant school online that offers courses more affordable than any other school online. You can finish your course at your own convenient time since they have no deadlines. It is like studying without having pressures. So if you want to be a medical assistant check out St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants now and start making a difference in your career.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants :: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants provides online articles and news for the medical assistant profession. Posted by student, faculty and friends of St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants.
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants's Fan Box
Twitter Updates
Followers
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
- MedAssistant.org
- St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers a comprehensive web-based program which delivers unparalleled convenience and flexibility to our students. St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants has a commitment to educational excellence with unsurpassed student service which as made us a leader in online Medical Assistant distance education. Medical Assistant program details can be viewed online at: www.medassistant.org